DECKTOP 3000S is a specially formulated, elastomeric, anti-carbonation, acrylic protective coating for concrete and masonry substrate. It is a single component system and pigmented in ready packed container for immediate usage. It offers high resistance to chlorides and other waterborne salts. DECKTOP 3000S provides a fully bonded homogeneous membrane barrier with no laps, joints or over-flashings. It is stable and not affected by UV or extremes temperature and will not crack with age. The DECKTOP 3000S acrylic membrane system complies with ASTM C 836 — 84 and UK Highway agency approvals.
External Anti-carbonation Protective Coating for Concrete
- Anti-carbonation property
- Excellent crack bridging property
- Smooth, semi-glossy surface facilitates cleaning.
- Obtainable to different colors.
- Environment friendly and non-toxic
- Enhance aesthetic appearance.
- Barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen and acid rains.
- Water vapor breathable
|Color||Standard CHEMIND Colors|
|Composition||Silicone and Aliphatic acrylic polymers|
|Viscosity||8000 cps at 20°C|
|Temperature||Min 5 °C. Max 40 °C|
|Tensile Strength||1.5 N/mm2|
|Elongation at break:||200% approx.|
|QUX Weather Test||> 2000 hours|