A flow applied, self-smoothening 3-components polyurethane topping for thin layer application and repairs in matt finish. As a new topping over old or wore out polyurethane floors.
EPITHANE CPS (MF)
A Self – Smoothening Polyurethane Topping
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Resists bacterial growth, fungi, mould and mildew.
- Easily cleaned and maintained providing a smooth, seamless surface.
- High-density systems with maximum wear, abrasion and impact resistance.
- User-friendly, NO solvent odor during installation.
- One of the fastest ‘turnaround time’ polymer modified product which reduces cost.
- High temperature resistance up to 80oC at 6mm thickness.
- Seamless without joints for optimum sanitation and hygienic finish.
|Dynamic elastic modulus||14500 N/mm2|
|Adhesive strength||Concrete failure|
|Taber abrasion resistance||0.1 gms / 1000 gms loading 1000 rpm|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion, °C||3.5 X 10-5°C|
|Impact resistance||< 0.5 (BRE Screed tester) mm|
|Mixing Ratio||3:3:14 by weight of Part A & Part B & C|
|Pot life||18 min. at 30°C; 25 min. at 15°C; 35 min. at 8°C|